Friday, April 26, 2019

Kia Telluride

Hello boys and girls, if you haven't heard about the Telluride you've probably been asleep or under a rock somewhere. I've been selling Kia for 7 years and I have seen the introduction of many models... the K900, the Cadenza, the Niro, the Stinger (which I drive), and now the Kia Telluride which is our full-size SUV with 7 and 8 passenger capability. Price wise it's in line with the top end Kia Sorento SXL at around $50,000 for the fully equipped and in the upper 30s for the LX model which is also nicely equipped, beautiful vehicles.
Some of the features you'll find in the new fully equipped Telluride include video blind spot for left and right side where a picture of whatever is in your blind spot shows up in the middle of your instrument cluster ... captains chairs in the middle with  heated and cooled seats... also premium suede headliner a TalkBack feature which allows you to press a button on the dashboard and talk to your third row passengers without having to turn around and yell at them. it allows you to calmly say "Kids, don't make me come back there".... And allows them to talk back to you with such smart comebacks as" well he started it". You will also notice the enhanced entertainment system screen which now comes in a triple screen mode where you can have three things on the screen at once, plus you also get the added feature of the 360° surround view camera.

Another great thing that's featured on the S models and above include the smart driver pack which includes blind spot indicator, active Lane change warning indicators, Lane keep indicator, autonomous emergency braking, and of course smart cruise control.
all of these things help you to be more aware of what's going on around you on the road. All in all this is one of the best SUV values on the market for the price.  The best thing to do is just come into the dealership and test drive one.

 I rarely dedicate my blogs to promoting a specific model or a specific buying motif, But  I must tell you I've never seen an outpouring of clients for a single new vehicle introduced through the key line as I have with the Telluride. I cannot keep them on my lot. I'll get 5 in today and I'll have one left tomorrow. T
hey are available to pre-order but the best thing to do is keep your eye on the JimMarshKia.Com website and see when we have them in and then come on in and see what we can offer you for lease or purchase. If you live outside of Las Vegas visit your Kia dealership wherever you are and get more information on this amazing vehicle. Remember you can always get a hold of me right here on this blog page or you can email me at cashatkia@gmail.com

As always have a Kia day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask, I will Answer