Thursday, December 28, 2017

My thoughts after a month with my STINGER



 Kia really got it right with this car. I have had mine for about a month, and really, every time I get in it I feel like this was the car I have always wanted. And #yesitiz a Kia. 



As far as features and style, it is up there with the Euro Lux cars.  It gets a lot of looks and a lot of parking lot attention. The drive is smooth, with just enough growl to make you remember you are in a GT. Yet, it's very easy to drive.  The Lane Keeping feature is something to get used to, but once you realize that the car is doing a little bit of thinking for you, it's really a comforting safety feature. 

I have no complaints about power whether in the 2.0 twin scroll turbo or the 3.3 v6 Twin Turbo.  It's plenty powerful enough for every day driving, and even has enough get up and get out for the wannabe street racer in all of us. 

My wife and I are both 6 feet tall or taller, and even though it is lower than our Cadenza (That we traded in for it) it is pretty entry / exit friendly. 

The hatch / trunk has a TON of room but you never feel as though you own a "hatchback".  Great for a large day at Sam's or Costco. 

Love the Android Auto feature. Very intuitive (As is Apple Carplay) and will probably be the end of onboard navigation in the future.  Pandora works seamlessly through the system.

The best way to put it, I think is that it is THE all around fun, practical, not pretentious (but VERY SEXY) driving machine. Once you own one, you will be peeking in the garage 4 or 5 times a day just to look at it and smile. 

Remember, if you have any questions about your Kia, please put them in the comments, or you can email me at    cashatkia@centurylink.net.  Wanna come see me? I am at Jim Marsh Kia, 8555 West Centennial Blvd. in Las Vegas. 702*946*1000 ... Ask for CASH. (It's a story I will tell you when your get there).

Have a KIA day.
#yesitiz 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask, I will Answer